Mar 12, 2009

Planes

Today, I was on the phone with my little nephew, Tyler. Through lots of tears and crying, this is what he said to me:

"I want... you... to get on a... plane... and come... to my house."

Tyler is on the left (with his cousin, Austin).

If only I could just jump on an airplane to go to Tyler's house!  I wish...

3 comments:

The Meilsoe's said...

Melanie! I love looking at your pictures! You guys look like you have too much fun. I hope you are doing great, and enjoying that Cali weather.

Mike and Kim said...

I totally know what you mean Mel, I miss my niece and nephews so much. We are doing good, hope you guys are doing good too! Again, it was so great to see you at Christmas. Hopefully soon we can both find ourselves in Boise at the same time again!

Amanda said...

if only life were so easy. to just pick things up and go. oh wishes.

I MISS YOU LADY!! :)