HAPPY EASTER!
I have some good news...I FOUND MY CAMERA. Hooray! The little bugger was hiding in one of my suitcases. I am so relieved that we found it. Now I can get back to blogging...
Here are some pictures that were taken before I lost my camera.
This is a picture of Howie. He was sitting on my lap... all curled up in a blanket.
And then here is a picture of him sleeping in the sun...and he LOVES the sun. Even if there is only an inch of sunlight coming through the windows, he will find it and lay there until it completely disappears.
CAN YOU TELL HE LOVES TO BE WARM?...
What a life!
Then, I found this picture of Kyle wearing one of my old choir T-shirts from high school. I thought it was pretty funny that Kyle was wearing a "choir shirt." He is such a stud...wearing a girl's choir shirt and all...
I hope you all have a great Easter weekend.



3 comments:
WOO HOO! So glad you found your camera! Nothing is more frustrating than losing something! Looks like little Howie is quite the dog! However, I think he's got the right idea about basking in the sun...I could use a little basking time myself! :)
Oh howie. I love him.
Howie and Logan...buddies in the sun.
Post a Comment