Oct 24, 2009

That's why they call it "Murder," and not "MuckDuck"

Nightmare on Golden State Drive.
Party Theme - Our worst Nightmare.

Kyle - The inevitable future of baldness and a neglected uni-brow.


Mel - Electrocution Victim. Possible culprits: Hair Dryer or Curling Iron.

Hard to see what we saw in each other.

Thanks, Jacobs, for throwing a rockin party!

7 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

You guys are so creative! Mike and I don't know what to be for Halloween. You guys look great, that is too funny!

Kyle and Melanie said...

I forgot to mention that my shirt stunk the whole night. It first had a bad smoke smell from the burning holes. So I tried to Fabreeze. I reminded myself of a smoker trying to cover up the smell with perfume... :)

Stephanie said...

That's an amazingly awesome hairdo. I'm so sad we couldn't go. We had some great costumes even. Ugh...next year!

Fox Family said...

Hey you guys looks awesome! Taycie saw your pictures and said you were scary! Love ya!

Annie said...

I would like to say cute couple and usually i would but, with that get up i just cannot!! you guys looks freak'in scary! sounds like you had a great time...:)

The Mostess said...

Hot...but not really.

White Family said...

That is awesome! I bet you had fun! Love ya