Jun 22, 2010

One more thing...

I forgot to mention one very important item in the last post. The school offers each of the students to participate in a professional photo shoot. You may think that there is nothing to this, but there is. First of all, the hair has to be FLAWLESS. Second, the make-up has to be FLAWLESS. There is so much that goes into a professional photo shoot.

I asked my gorgeous friend, Kara, to be my model. I cut, colored, and styled her hair as well as her make-up.
My goal was to give her a natural, yet sexy look. I wanted her hair to be sleek and shiny with a little "twist" on top. It turned out just the way I wanted!
Thanks, Kara, for being my model. You looked BEAUTIFUL, as always.
If anyone needs their hair or make-up done for an event or photoshoot in the future, let me know.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Very happy for you!! congrats on everything. Plus, you look way hot!!:)

Kara said...

You're freakin talented, thats for sure. You're also too nice to me. I love you Merranie.

Mike and Kim said...

Congrats on finishing school Mel! You are just beautiful and I wish we lived there so that you could do my hair as well. Good luck with things and hope we can see you guys soon!

Shannon said...

Kara is a babe. You are mighty talented. And I am soo excited that you guys can make it tonight! See you there (and maybe then we can exchange phone numbers, because comment communication is fun, but sort of like letter writing-it takes too long)!