Here is the story of my morning.
I had just gotten out of the shower. I was still butt-naked when I heard the garbage man coming down the street.
I thought to myself, "CRAP... I forgot to put out the garbages this morning." So, I make a run for it. I throw on some clothes and gather all the garbages in the house. Just as I am taking my kitchen garbage out of my back door to put in the trash can, I look over and see the Garbage Man passing right by my house.
I panic.
I grabbed the large trash bcan as fast as I could and I took off. I ran to the street dragging our garbage can, screaming and yelling, "Hey, wait for me. WAIT. WAAAIIIIITTTTT......"
Two houses later, he finally saw me. I ran to the side of his truck. At that moment I realized what this must have looked like....I had just chased the garbage man down the street frantically hauling my big black dumpster behind me. What have I become?
He was cracking up and I was humiliated. I put down my garbage bin, he emptied it, I said thanks, and he moved on.
I hung my head low, rolled my garbage bin back to my house, and realized that I have no right to make fun of my neighbors when they have campfires and blow-up swimming pool parties in their FRONT YARDS.....
I am becoming my neighbors.....White Trash.....BOO HOO.


5 comments:
Hilarious! I love love love this image! There is nothing worse than having a full can of garbage and not getting it out in time, so I totally respect your diligence!
Haha, that is so awesome. There is no need to fight the WT, embrace it. I think we need to start planning your first moon-bounce party!
This is how I know we are friends. Miss you guys!
awesome! you better be careful though. you don't want to the garbage men to start skipping your house on purpose just so they can see what the crazy lady in the towel is going to do next :)
haha, thats great. Well I am glad you caught up to him. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment