Mar 20, 2011

CUCUMBER DREAMING

During the middle of a peaceful slumber this week, the covers were thrown off of me and Kyle was in a panic, running to the door to turn on the lights. Without warning, Kyle was throwing the blankets and pillows off the bed, ripping a pillow out from under me.


"Kyle, what are you doing?"

....Nearly approaching a moment of self-realization, Kyle paused, then focused, and said, "I may be dreaming, but I think someone's trying to throw a cucumber at me!"

























The next night, he found a little present from me waiting on his pillow...

5 comments:

Kara said...

Best. Story. Ever. I was dying laughing!!!

Ashley said...

bahahaaaa! love it.

Unknown said...

i can actually hear kyle saying that. ha-larious.

Amanda said...

Laughing out loud! seriously, can't stop laughing. It could be the late hour that has me going but seriously to quote your friend Kara "best. story. ever." Oh my, I'm dying!!

Rachel and Eric said...

Yes!!! I just made Eric read this. I love how you didn't update the blog for like a year and this is what you come back with! Can I just tell you how excited this made me for Cabo?! Just imagine Eric's antics combined with Sager's antics...CANNOT WAIT!