
This started as an effort to dress up as dead people for the "Dead Man's Party" we went to, but ended up looking strange in the end. This gave me a much better appreciation for KISS, Marilyn Manson, Poison, "The Ultimate Warrior" and kind who have to go through this makeup process every day. Once was good enough for me.

Call it a "Crow meets Robert Smith" type thing.

A mix of non-slutty Elvira and Morticia Addams
5 comments:
2 words...1-seriously 2-freaky
i didn't even recognize kyle at the party. nice work!
LOVE IT!!!! I miss you! Last night Jess and Nick had a Halloween Party and Katrina was there and it made me miss you so much!!!
Hope all is well!
It's a good look on you Mel... :)
Good grief! You two are scary!
Don't get sick on the candy!!
I just found your blog!
I add two more onto your lists:
Kyle: Trent Reznor
Melanie: Angelina Jolie the night she made out with her brother @ the Oscars
You two were fab that night. I like Kyle's snarl in picture #1!
Post a Comment