May 31, 2009

How many M&M's can you fit in your mouth?

1. Plain M&M's - you have been with me since day one. 

2. Peanut M&M's - your XXL bag is pure genius.

3. Peanut Butter M&M's - I just wish I could find you in the XXL size.

4. M&M's Minis - you could not get any cuter. 

5. Premium M&M's - the price I pay for you is kinda worth it (my better half thinks differently).

6. Mint Crisp M&M's- you're good, I'm not gonna lie... but I do miss the Plain Crisp M&M's back in the day.

7. Caramel M&M's - (couldn't find a picture) you were a special edition back around 2003, and I miss you.

8. RaZZberry M&M's - I SERIOUSLY NEED YOU TO COME BACK...

9. Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's - welcome to the family. You are the craziest M&M I have ever tried - like a peanut butter and jelly wrapped in chocolate. It is so wrong... yet so right.

M&M's, please keep the fun flavors coming. You are making me a happy girl!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I had no idea you were such an m&m lover. You must be my long lost twin! This post had my mouth watering, and i think i need to run over to 7-eleven and buy a bag on m&m's. I'm excited to buy those strawberried peanut butter m&m's! Thanks for the suggestion.

Amanda said...

Oh Melanie how I love thee!! I never knew there were so many M&M's now I am afraid I am going to have to go trying them all. GOODNESS!!

Miss you so so much!

Mike and Kim said...

Now I just need to go out and buy some M&Ms... You made me hungry. Hope you guys are doing well!

Ashley said...

I don't know why I am just now adding you to my bloglines! I am just happy to be here finally. :) I too love the M&M in its many varieties. I do not care for the dark chocolate m&m, and I would say I have a distinct love for each of the various holiday colored ones--Easter being the prettiest. I also like it when they come out in one color--pink for breast cancer, green for Shrek, or whatevs. Good times.