May 28, 2009

You've Had a Birthday- Shout Hooray

A day to celebrate my best friend.....me!

The famous Oreo Cheesecake - from a box. It's what I wanted... This crap is tasty! 

I was so happy when I saw that Mel had bought me Rogaine....  
Well it wasn't Rogaine, but the movie was pretty nice, too.  


I was bound to start losing business after wearing shoes that made me look like a ragamuffin. Now I can look respectable for my clients.  
Happy birthday to me.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

happy b-day kyle. that oreo cheesecake looks DIVINE! hope it was well enjoyed.

Annie said...

happy b-day kyle!! looks like melaine took good care of you!!

Fox Family said...

Hey Country Boy!! Happy Birthday....we can't wait to see ya!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Now you'll be a ragamuffin with really nice shoes... haha just kidding. I hope your birthday was awesome!