May 2, 2011

Update #6 - Last one

Update #6 - Last few updates until I am all caught up. It's about time.

During one rainy weekend, we decided to brave the weather and go see the Tide Pools in Half Moon Bay. It was freezing, but it was amazing.

We saw so many little creatures hiding in the little tide pools. Here are some pics.



We weren't supposed to touch anything. But come on, it was an empty crab shell...

Kyle followed the rules, and didn't touch it...


I was shocked to see the water level line. It was very high at one point...

If you look close enough, there are some seals hangin around, trying to soak up some sun rays that are not at all present.

I would totally recommend anyone to visit the Tide Pools in Half Moon Bay, but maybe try it on a warmer day :) There is so much to see!

2 comments:

jess bahr said...

I've been enjoying your updates. I was wondering where you went lil Missy!
You look great - hope all is well!!

Paul said...

Melanie-how fun to see the tide pools. All we have is snow, and dead horny toads and lizards. I love it that you guys get out and enjoy the country. You look great!

Luv----Dad