Apr 22, 2011

Update #5 - Boise

Another update... for my sake, and not yours...

In January 2011, we went to Boise, ID to visit Kyle's family. It was a great trip, but unfortunately we did not take a whole lot of pictures.

For the few pictures we did take, here they are.

When we got into town, Kyle's parents had some extra tickets for Grease.



Complete with Eddie Mekka as Vince Fontaine. Remember him from Laverne and Shirley?

We also celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going snowboarding up at Bogus Basin. I can't believe we have been married for 5 years!

While in Idaho, we decided to take a day trip up to Pocatello. My dad had just bought a car dealership there, so we decided to drive over for the day to see it. Both my mom and dad were there. It was great to see them during our Sager visit to Idaho! While we were in Pocatello, we were randomly eating at Texas Roadhouse. I got up to go to the bathroom, and I heard someone yell my name. I looked over and saw the husband of this beautiful girl.

Ash and I lived on the same floor in Deseret Towers at BYU, and we were besties. It was so fun to run into both her and her hubby. It was totally unexpected, but the timing was perfect. We chatted for a while before we had to hit the road back to Boise. It was so great to catch up with her.

Overall, it was a great trip to Idaho. We had a great time hanging out with the Sager Family for a week, and also the Stevens family for a day.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

YESSSSSSSSSS! It was the most perfect unexpected moment ever! Maybe you should come to Boston and I can run into you there :)

It was awesome to see you--wish we could more often! The good ole days in T Hall (that doesn't even exist anymore!) get me giggling just thinking about it!