As most of you know, Kyle and I have very different schedules. Because of this, we don't get to play together a whole lot. So, Kyle plays on Saturdays, which I am OK with; after all, he is the one with Saturday off. Here are some of the fun things he gets to do...
Go out into nature (Goulet!)
Hang out with other married couples...
Play Cornhole with some friends in a tournament, getting seriously beat by the drunk guys...
He even got cornholed in San Francisco (without me).
Eating Funnel Cake at the Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk...
What a lucky guy. He gets to have so much fun, while I am stuck working. But, I am glad he has great friends to hang out with on Saturdays, otherwise he would be one bored cookie. Thanks to everyone who allows my hubby to tag along with them so he can have some much needed fun time on his days off!

0 comments:
Post a Comment