Sep 22, 2008

Just like old times!

Last weekend, we were able to go to a double birthday party for some of our good friend's kids, who were both turning 1. When we got to the birthday, there was a huge blow-up toy in the back yard. Kyle and I looked at each other and we both got SO excited. As you may or may not know, these blow-up toys play a big part in our history! It is what brought us together. Ha. So, we had to take some pictures, for old time's sake. 


Happy Birthday to Connor and Avy. 
Thanks for letting us use your blow-up toy! We had a blast at your birthday party!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

how cute!! i had never heard the story of how you met until the other day when i read the side of your blog. seriously mel, that's so you!! :)

miss you!

Rachel and Eric said...

Okay--I have a few things to tell you. I started writing the story of how Eric and I got together so I was reading old e-mails between me and Kristen and Eric and Andrew to jog my memory, and it brought back SOOO many memories--you guys are like the only ones who would be as entertained as us! When I get it all together I'll have to e-mail you.
Second, do you remember that time I got out of the shower and I was pretending to be a rat, and we were laughing so hard that we were late to volleyball, and we told our instructor that there was a rat in our apartment?! Oh my gosh, that was like the funniest thing ever.

Fox Family said...

Mel, you are seriously the best!! You and Kyle are so hilarious! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Hayley said...

well hello there sagers. no idea you had a blog. now i will have first class access to all the juicy details of your life :)

glad the bouncy house was a hit for kids both big and small :) maybe we'll get one for tyler's b-day too?