In July, I was able to go visit my family. (I left Kyle alone in Cali...sorry Kyle, but thanks for letting me go!) While there, the fam and I did a whole bunch of fun stuff, including Rendezvous Weekend in Pinedale, a pack trip, and boating on Flaming George. Here are some pics:
Mel and Taycie at the Rendezvous Parade:
My dad and I went on a pack trip up to Water Dog Lake near Pinedale, WY. It was so beautiful. We were definitely living the good life riding horses up there in the mountains. It was great to spend some time with my papa.
When we got up to Water Dog Lake, we got off our horses to eat lunch. As we walked over this one ridge, we came up on about 200 head of elk. Of course, my dad had his elk call on him, so he took it out and called all the cow elk over towards us. They all ran out of the trees toward us. It was amazing!
My trip back to Wyoming was super fun. I had a blast hanging out with my fam. I totally miss my sisters though. They all live in Wyoming, and I live oh so far away in California. Because of this, I had so much fun hanging out with all of them. I just love my sisters!





1 comments:
Glad that you guys have decided to join the blogging world!! it will be fun to keep up with you and kyle. Now only if we could get katie and ry to do the same. it is a good way for all of us to get to know eachother better.
Post a Comment