Nov 22, 2008

Head start on the holidays!

TODAY WAS THE BEST LAZY SATURDAY EVER! Here is what we did...

Went to the theater: watched Twilight - two thumbs up!

Stayed at the theater: watched James Bond - no thumbs up!

Shopped around...

Came home and had a great BBQ that included chicken, corn on the cob, and artichokes - YUMMY!!!

Now for the best part of the day...

Made Stephen's hot chocolate and turned on the Christmas lights to kick off the holiday season...

Watched White Christmas - Two thumbs up!
It's tradition to watch this movie during Christmas time. If you have not seen this movie, it is a must... such a classic! What a great way to start the holiday season!


PS... We realize that we watched 3 movies in one day... but it is Saturday - that is our only justification.  

4 comments:

The Mostess said...

Agree on Twilight-loved it!!

Disagree on Bond--loved it!!

Kind of disagree/kind of agree with White Christmas. I prefer Elf or Home Alone to kick off the holidays...

Hot choco is always a safe bet. And Saturdays are meant to be lazy!!

Want to have the pups play this week??

Hayley said...

you go girl. i LOVE saturdays for that purpose...there's no guilt involved. :)

Rachel and Eric said...

You guys are such movie whores. Some of our friends here like to play "Scene It", and Eric and I always wish that you and Sager were here because you would be SO good at it. And I'm pretty sure that you're the only one who loves Christmas as much as me! I can't wait to set up my stuff!

Fox Family said...

Sound like a blast!! It is great that you watched 3 movies...I agree with you on Bond!! Can't wait to see you and your fam!