I was tagged - not once, but twice - by my good friends, Rachel and Jessica. Both tags were a little different, so I am combining the two...
Here are my 8 favorite things!
8 TOP TV SHOWS:
~The Office
~24-
~Lost
~Desperate Housewives (Guilty, I know)
~ER
~American Idol
~The Food Network
~Saved by the Bell...you know you all secretly love it too... haha
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
~CAFE RIO...I seriously miss this place...
~House of Prime Rib (SF)
~Yumi Yogurt
~The Cheesecake Factory
~Applebees (Even though I worked there for 3 years, I still love the food!)
~The Fish Market
~Yume Sushi
~Macaroni Grill
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
~Went to Church
~Colored little characters for the Nativity.
~Acted out the Nativity with my Sunbeams Class using the characters I colored
~Made Homemade Pizza
~Fed a lonely bachelor some pizza (Yes, Kristen, Evan misses you...)
~Listened to Christmas Music
~Made cookie dough
~Ate a lot of cookie dough
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
~Christmas
~Our 3 year anniversary
~Boise vacation with the Sager Fam
~Scones with the "Boise Boys"
~Seeing the snow
~Talking to my family
~Eating...I seriously look forward to eating every single day!!!
~Mexico
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER
~Snow
~Stephen's Hot Chocolate
~Snow Machining
~Snow Boarding
~Cuddling
~Sitting by the fire
~Sweaters and Coats and Scarves
~Soup
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
~Growing old with my hubby
~Having a family of our own... someday
~Buying a house
~Going on a culinary tour of Italy with Kyle...We both really want to do that
~Moving closer to family... someday
~Going back to school
~Living a long, healthy life
~Being a Millionaire... after all, it is just a wish list :)
PEOPLE I TAG - only if you want to...
~Stef F.
~Kristi W.
~Rachel S. (You can update yours to make it as long as mine...)
~Hayley A.
~Kaari J.
~Kristen S.
~Ashley B.
~Erin M.
************
On a seperate note:
Our good friends, the Atwoods, invited us to go to "Bethlehem" for FHE last week. There is a church in Santa Clara that puts on a huge production - complete with the entire Bethlehem City, Roman soldiers, angels singing from rooftops, a live reenactment of the Nativity...the whole nine yards. Here are the pics:
Official regulation from Caesar to pay your taxes and sign the census "IN AN ORDERLY MANNER, WITHOUT INCIDENT!"

Mary and Joseph coming into Bethlehem on a live donkey:

Mary and Joseph arriving at the stable:
The Three Wise Men:
Complete with a live camel:
This is the second year that Kyle and I have gone to Bethlehem. The whole experience is so wonderful. I love remembering the birth of our Savior, and I am so grateful for the Christmas season.
~Merry Christmas~




0 comments:
Post a Comment