Jan 25, 2009

Cabo Wabo

~~~HOLA AMIGOS~~~

Kyle and I just got back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It was entire week of non-stop fun! Be prepared for LOTS of pictures...

We liked to try on the hats!

We took a dinner cruise to the very tip of the Baja Penninsula, overlooking El Arco (The Arch). The scenery was amazingly beautiful. 

At Land's End...


Pure Heaven: On the ocean at Land's End, watching the whales, watching the sunset, drinking virgin Pina Coladas, enjoying the company of Mom and Dad Sager, what more could we ask for!!! 

The view from our hotel... 

We were able to go Para-sailing. It was the most relaxing ride. When they brought us down, they dipped our feet into the ocean (on purpose). I thought I was going to die (it is Mexico, afterall). 

Kyle and I took a wave-runner out on the ocean. We both came back in with bruises - Kyle was a crazy driver. It was a wild ride!!!

We went zip-lining over a huge canyon. We were flying over the 400 ft. canyon at about 40 mph. Probably the most dangerous activity we did (once again, it is Mexico), but definitely the most fun!

One of the views from our hotel. 

The sea food was amazing! Look at that spread...

This was taken at the infinity pool at our hotel, overlooking the ocean. 

Eating pool-side chips and salsa...what more could we ask for!

A random skeleton was dying for a picture with us...

I just loved this picture of Kyle and the fake pup!

The sunrise from our hotel room. Yes, we were up one day to witness the sunrise...

We were fortunate enough to go to church in Mexico. It was their regional conference, and we were able to listen to a broadcast from SLC, presided over by President Monson and Richard G. Scott. It was really interesting to listen to the whole broadcast in Spanish.

One night, we were walking down the street, and we saw nasty cockroach on one of the walls. So, we took the opportunity to take a good pic.  EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW....

I just want to take the time to show you how much we LOVE our fun drinks... all "Sin Alcohol," of couse. Enjoy these pics!








We have come back tan, and probably with little Mexican diseases (haha) ... but it was all worth it, and it went by way to fast!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a blast Mel!! We should plan a trip of just the girls to a place like that :)

Hayley said...

how fun! great pics. i'm jealous of the beautiful sun as we've all been sopping in the rain all week.

glad you had a great time!

Rachel and Eric said...

That looks SOOOOO fun Mel! I'm totally jealous--I've never even been to Mexico and you know I LOVE Mexican food and slothing around! And we need to go with you guys because Sager is the only one we know who speaks Spanish! You look so tan and skinny and pretty! I miss you!

Fox Family said...

Your trip looked Awesome and oh so much fun! You are so tan, both of you! We are here in cold WY with the temps at 4 below, yuck! Glad you guys are back safe and that you had fun! Poor Howie, he is probably glad your back!

The Mostess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mostess said...

Your vacation/food/drinks/fun/overall experience in Mexico look a million times better than ours!

Plus you came back so tan. I went (fake) tan, and came back (no more fake tan) all white :(

Glad you had a great time!!

Mike and Kim said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful there. Glad you guys were able to go and have a great time!

White Family said...

Mel, you guys are so cute. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I am way jealous that you were in such a warm place, and I was stuck in Pinedale. I love ya tons, Kristi

Lindsey said...

Hey Mel! Sounds so fun! Glad you guys got to get away!

Amanda said...

oh how i love thee...miss your face lady!! :)