Do you have hair that looks like this when you wake up in the morning or right after you blow-dry your hair?
Well, I DO. My hair seriously has some major issues with unpleasant, awkward curls. I could NEVER walk out of my house with wet hair, because when it dried, people would think that I was just electrocuted - NO JOKE.
You might ask what I do to fix this problem? The answer is simple:
Introducing the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Professional Straightener!!!
I used a cheapo straightener from Wal-Mart for years, and it would take me about 15-20 min. just to get my hair to the straight silky shine that I wanted (I might be a little OCD on having straight hair). But then, my sister, Kristi, introduced me to this new straightener. I immediately fell in love with it. Kyle surprised me and bought it for me for Christmas. Now, with the Babyliss Pro, it takes me only 5 min to get my straight silky shine! I could be in a Pantene Commercial:
That's not me... :)
This is a "MUST HAVE" product. If you don't believe me, come over and try mine...It is worth it.



4 comments:
Your hair always looks so great! Now I know why.
where can you get it and how much!? i sooo need one!!
You can get it online - just google it. The price is between $100 - $130; but it is TOTALLY worth it! I have the 1 1/4 inch iron...and I love it!
Yes, I look like the poodle head lady.
Yes, I will try yours one of these days!
Post a Comment