Apr 3, 2011

Update #2 - BSU Game

Boise State came to San Jose to give San Jose State the pummeling they deserve! Happy to say that the BSU attendance nearly matched that of San Jose State. We were close enough to smell the sweat on those hogs.... (not really, but I imagine it smelling much like Steven Segal).

We were down right next to the action. We could hear Kellen barking out the cadence from the field. BSU scored in about 6 plays and never looked back.

Kyle's Dad spotted an old buddy, Matt Ferguson all the way on the other side of the field who came over to see us.

Coach Pete after the game...

Titus Young giving the BSU fans some love after the game.
We must admit all in this post...and I will divulge that both Melanie and my mom stated that they would "never wash their hands again" after touching Kellen Moore's hand. I will admit that he is a pretty stunning man.

Thanks for making the trip, Mom & Dad! Super fun time.

0 comments: